From the North:
Leave Shrewsbury on the A49 (South bound) following signs for Hereford, Leominster, and Church Stretton. Approx 12 miles from Shrewsbury, you will enter Church Stretton.
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights.
- At crossroads, turn left into High Street.
- Go straight over mini roundabout with Bucks Head pub on your right.
- 1 mile later you will enter Little Stretton.
- Turn right beside the Ragleth Inn.
- Take the next right on sharp left-hand bend signposted "No Though Road" and we're straight ahead through the ford.
From the South:
Leave Craven Arms on the A49 (North bound) following signs for Shrewsbury and Church Stretton.
- After about 6 miles, turn left on to the B5477 for Little Stretton.
- After approx quarter of a mile, you will pass the Green Dragon Pub on your left. Please DO NOT turn left just by the pub even if SatNav says so. It's too narrow. Continue a few hundred yards and turn left down the side of The Ragleth Inn and opposite the thatched Church.
- Go a few hundred yards and take the next right on sharp left hand bend signposted "No Through Road" and we're straight ahead through the ford.
Small Batch Caravan & Campsite