From the North:
Leave Shrewsbury on the A49 (South bound) following signs for Hereford, Leominster, and Church Stretton. Approx 12 miles from Shrewsbury, you will enter Church Stretton.
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights.
- At crossroads, turn left into High Street.
- Go straight over mini roundabout with Bucks Head pub on your right.
- 1 mile later you will enter Little Stretton.
- Turn right beside the Ragleth Inn.
- Take the next right on sharp left-hand bend signposted "No Though Road" and we're straight ahead through the ford.
From the South:
Leave Craven Arms on the A49 (North bound) following signs for Shrewsbury and Church Stretton.
- After about 6 miles, turn left on to the B5477 for Little Stretton.
- After approx quarter of a mile, you will pass the Green Dragon Pub on your left. Please DO NOT turn left just by the pub even if SatNav says so. It's too narrow. Continue a few hundred yards and turn left down the side of The Ragleth Inn and opposite the thatched Church.
- Go a few hundred yards and take the next right on sharp left hand bend signposted "No Through Road" and we're straight ahead through the ford.
For those of you that use What3words, enter the lane that leads to the campsite using " indulges.zipped.haystack "
Small Batch Caravan & Campsite