Small Batch has been in the Prince family since 1927
The cottage, which nestles in to the Ashes Valley of Little Stretton, Church Stretton was built in 1647. If you come and stay with us, you will see for yourself that the charm of this cottage and camp site has been retained.
The campsite has been run by myself and my family since 1969. Our guests are always welcomed by one of the family. It is always our priority to make sure that the camp site maintains a friendly relaxed atmosphere for all our guests.
Our amenities include:
- Tent / Caravan / Motorhome Pitches
- Electric Hookups on all pitches
- Families Welcome
- Dogs Welcome (on lead)
- Toilet Facilities
- Hot Showers
- Washing Up
- Drinking Water
- Elson empty and Grey water point
- Mobile charging facilities
- Recycling Facilities
- Facilities to freeze ice packs
- Intermittent TV signal
- WIFI signal on some pitches
- Shops 2 miles away
- 2 pubs quarter of a mile away
- Walks for all
We look forward to seeing you!
Pam & Oscar Prince